Guest Post (Sponsor Post) Submission Guidelines:
Tinpaw is a personal blog which I’m writing about our passion for the Cat. I hope to contribute the best articles providing useful information about health, care, behavior, training, nutrition,… and interesting stories to the cat lovers community.
I am always looking for various contributors, so let’s contact me if you’ve got some interesting ideas which can bring tons of value to our readers.
Here are some guidelines for you:
- Original and unique content: Please make sure that your article has not been published on other websites before. We will not allow the articles which are plagiarised.
- Article Template To Follow (Important): Introduction + Help solve the problem + Conclusion
- Length: 1000+ words.
- Use short paragraph (2 - 3 sentences each).
- Use bullet point lists whenever you can.
- Use subheading (H2,H3,...) to help the readers get the main point of each part. I want a creative subheading if you can. Minimum 3 subheading per article.
- Topic: everything about CATs
- Health & Care
- Behavior & Training
- Food & Nutrition
- 3-4 High-quality images, 800 pixels horizontally, less than 130 KB (the smaller the better, but ensure the quality also).
- The images should be your own. Or you can use the images without copyright issues.
How To Submit
- Put “Write for Tinpaw” + Title in the subject.
- Including short bio + your image. We will have a short paragraph to introduce about the author.
- Attach your article file in mail and send to email@example.com
- Be patient when waiting for our reply. We’ve received many submission per day, so it may take time to comment on your article.
Look forward to co-operating with you!